Thursday, November 19, 2009

CONTEST TIME.....................

YES YES YES.............ANOTHER FUN CONTEST.......and we have the AWESOME SCRAPNFONTS sponsoring the BBTB site again...As some of you may already know I am a designer for SCRAPNFONTS and I couldn't be more excited having them sponsor the BBTB again....I simple ADORE all of their fonts....There is NO other place on the Internet that has the cutest and SAFEST selection of fonts and they are the perfect addition to just about any craft project....
Take a look at this link...the designers did an awesome job using a few of their products in our last challenge...

here is a little bit about SCRAPNFONTS:

ScrapNfonts is the premier craft font site with the largest selection of creative fonts. Browse through our products to find fonts and DoodleBats (dingbats SNF style) perfect for paper or digital scrapbooking, card making and any craft under the sun. We also offer Word Art and digital stamps/Brushes.

If you sign up for the free SNF Newsletter, you’ll receive three free fonts and keep up-to-date on new product releases, monthly freebies, sales and other great offers. We love our customers, so we’ll do everything we can to treat you right!

Want to know what the prize is:
Well one lucky person will get a $30.00 gift certificate to use in their online store...
How fabulous is that..


DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS:

How about a little color fun this time around...
With Christmas only 36 days away, I am sure most of you have red and green and golds...all those fun colors roaming in your head, well lets not forget about all those upcoming birthdays that happen to be in December....so.............
YOU NEED TO MAKE A BIRTHDAY CARD with RED and GREEN as the primary colors of the card....
YOU NEED TO USE AT least one cricut cut from ANY of the cartridges of your choice.
YOU NEED TO link the project in the MCKLINKY below.
ALL PREVIOUS bbtb winners are welcome to enter.
THE CONTEST IS open to all international crafters.
DEADLINE IS December 5th....at MIDNIGHT..pacific time..
HAVE FUN..........................................

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

this is perfect - my sister's birthday is Dec 15. So I always mail her B-day card 1st... then wait a couple days and mail her Christmas card. Thanks for the reminder!!!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

I saw this challenge and thought I can do this... so off I went to create.
I must have gotten carried away because I made a 3-D project instead of a card.... Ok, now I'm off to make a matching card to go with my gift.
Silly me!

Robin :)

Cricut Cartridges said...

So, I always said I was going to partake in one of these contests. However, when I went to get started, I found that I just couldn't do it. It seems that my creativity is hampered by the fact that it was for a contest. Hm... that's unfortunate. I have a lot of respect for the women out there who can create even for a specific reason other than for creativity's sake itself.