Monday, October 8, 2007

LOOKING TO ADD A FEW BUG DESIGNERS

I am looking to add a few more BUG designers to the BITTEN by the BUG site........If you are interested, please email me 1 card using at least one cut from the following cartridges:
George
Doodlecharms
Christmas
Accent essentials

The THEME of the card needs to be holiday related from the following holidays...either Halloween, Christmas or Valentine's Day...

When emailing me the card, please let me know which Cartridge(s) you used....

As far as compensation goes for being on the team, well basically it STINKS because there isn't any..............BUT, what you do get is to be on a team that is lots of fun and you get to show the whole CYBER world your awesome creations using the BUG..........Plus you get to challenge yourself weekly....

Okay now for the small print:
Each week normally on Saturdays I email all the designers letting them know which cartridge we will be working on along with what cut from the cartridge............

There is a full week to do the challenges.........So for the challenges that I emailed you about on Saturday, I would upload your creations a week from that following Monday on Monday....

You do NOT need to do each challenge each week...........at least twice a month would be awesome.

I am looking for individuals that have at least 8 to 10 cartridges...........

You CAN'T enter any of the contest on the site.........(you would be one of the judges)

Please email me your card by October 22nd (Monday) fabriccutups@prodigy.net

Also if you have a blog or gallery, I would love to see that to....

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Oh Regina, don't go 'way...I am working on a card to enter the BBTB Designer site to see if you will select me to be one of the designers. I am off to work now, but when I get home I will finish up the card (Accent Original) and submit it.
Carole

Anonymous said...

REGINA:
1. DOES THE CARD HAVE TO HAVE A CUT FROM EACH OF THE CARTS LISTED OR CAN WE CHOOSE WHICH (1)CART TO USE.

2. DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH PREVIOUS WORK TO BE SELECTED?

3. ARE WE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE EXPRESSIONS?
THANKS SO MUCH REGINA!

Regina Easter said...

Hi Anonymous: no the card doesn't have to have cuts from all of the carts......JUST AT LEAST ONE OF THEM.

No you don't have to have a web site

No you don't have to have an expression....(smile) thanks