Sunday, December 2, 2007

DOODLECHARMS....SANTA FACE CHALLENGE

Well the challenge for this week is another Christmas cut....The cute little Santa face on the Doodlecharms Cartridge...The cut is on page 127 of the manual....The designers were asked to use the cut in a card form........and my oh my did each and everyone of them do a wonderful job...Need to make some Christmas cards for your family and friends, well you will surely be inspired by the designers ideals.....

We also have a Guest Designer for the month of December....Her name is Angie Gaa. We are so glad to have Angie join us....Here is a little bit about Angie:

Hi I'm Angie Gaa, and I started scrapping about 3 years ago when I stumbled on a LSS. I never knew hand-made cards and scrapbooking existed before I crossed the Mason-Dixon Line! I have lived in Kentucky
for the past 4 years, and I'm married to a Robin Williams look-alike! In January we will celebrate our 15th Wedding Anniversary. I have a fur-baby...her name is Pumpkin...and you'll frequently find her cat hair on the sticky side of my projects!

Most mornings you can find me Blogging with my cropping buddies, and watching Regis and Kelly. I love spending time with my husband and family. Other hobbies include knitting, TV watching, and shopping for sb supplies!

Blessings
Angie Gaa


Designer Ideals:


By: Angie Gaa (Guest Designer) - Believe


By: Enfys Cashmore
By: Tomi Ann Hill - Season's Greetings


By: DeeDee Campbell - Cookies for Santa


By: Santina Turturro - ho ho ho I love Santa


By: Carole Lowe Beath


By: Regina Easter - HoHo Santa


By: Sonia Kertznus - ho ho ho


By: Teri Berrios - Merry Christmas ho ho ho


By: Krista Norman - ho ho


By: Nancy Edwards - Merry Christmas


By: April Smith - Jingle all the Way


By: Sharon Caudle - Don't get stuck in the Rush...Help


By: Sage Teslo

10 comments:

mickeydee said...

Fabulous job ladies! They are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! soooo cute, all this cards are just awesome.... You girl rock!!!

Carole Beath said...

I love all the cards. Everyone does such a great job of how to use the challenge. Great job, girls. I am so happy to be part of each challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the different designs and ideas! Great job, girls!
Miles of Smiles,
-Melissa

DeeDee said...

Oh WOW ladies...you have all rocked this challenge.....everyone's projects are AWESOME works of art....I can't stop looking at them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of these cards are georgeous..

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH!!! MY!!! ALL the projects are GORGEOUS! TFS! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOOOOWWWWW!!! You ladies are all amazing! I love every one of these! Awesome projects!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW these are fantastic!!! Great job ladies, you are all so inspirational, and have definitely inspired me many a scraplift ;)!

Santina

Anonymous said...

Hi, am new to this site, all of these projects are absolutely beautiful! there are some extremely talented ladies here, thanks for all the wonderful ideas!