Sunday, February 24, 2008

JASMINE CARTRIDGE......FRAME CORNERS CHALLENGE

Looking for some photo corners to put on your layouts or cards, well take a look at the JASMINE cartridge...on page 121 there is a cut called FRAME, this is perfect for adding photo corners to your projects and you can do it in any size you like....For this weeks challenge, the girls were asked to use this cut.........but there was a catch, they had to use it in YELLOW.........and yes once again they all did a wonderful, amazing job.....Remember there is still time to enter the current contest to win a PAPER DOLL cartridge...Peachy Keen Stamps is sponsoring the cart....their stamps are awesome...Take a look at Teri Berrios design this week, she used some of their amazing stamps on her project.


Designer Ideals:



By: Regina Easter - HOPE



By: Krista Norman - Hop Into Spring


By: Sharon Caudle


By: Teri Berrios - Just Smile



By: Enfys Cashmore - It's Sprng Time...........and For You



By: Dianne Strohfus


By: DeeDee Campbell - Love



By: Carole Lowe Beathe - Garden


By: Sonia Kertznus - Best Wishes


By: Melissa Kirwan



By: Michelle Kovack - Hey Chick

19 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! These are ALL amazing!!! Awesome work ladies!!! Awesome, awesome work!!

Unknown said...

Love the cards - may never even have looked at this cut if it were not for your beautiful inspirations. Thank you!

DeeDee said...

Woohoo Ladies...these are all so great and I really want spring to be here now....wonderful work everyone!!!

mickeydee said...

Great job everyone! I LOVE this Jasmine corner and everyone did such a fun job with it.

Ink with Heather said...

I just made a card for this contest, but have no idea how to enter or post the picture, this is my first time doing this, can anyone help me ??

Heather

Ink with Heather said...

I guess i just leave a comment with link to my project?? LOL this is awful i feel like such a duh!!

http://heather-cardcreations.blogspot.com/

Linsey R said...

Holy artichokes! These card are awesome! Can you believe this is my first visity to your super sweet blog?! It totally rocks! I will be visiting regularly now, that's for sure! I actully haven't been bitten by the Cricut bug yet, but not for lack of wanting to! I just invested in the Cuttlebug, so I have to pace myself, hehe! Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration! ~Hugs for a Happy day~

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! those projects are AWESOME! I don't have that cart :(

Anonymous said...

Regina, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy seeing your cards. Thanks for having this new site (new to me, anyway). You ladies all do a great job!

When work slows down, I want to join in!

Melissa

Jeni Glee said...

These are FABULOUS in every way! I love seeing all these wonderful creations!

Here is my take on the DT Challenge:

http://gleefullydone.blogspot.com/2008/02/bitten-by-bug-challenge_1983.html

Unknown said...

wow some of these are amazing! that is one of my faves! hey i wish peachy keen would sponsor a challenge and give a set of stamps away!! i already have paper dolls but none of their stamps.....

is this a challenge with a prize or just a random challenge??

Regina Easter said...

HI Marti, this one is just a random weekly challenge...but there is a contest going on right now..

Kopperhead said...

All of you did such a great job on these cards, they're wonderful. I would have never thought to use the corner as anything other than a corner! Great work.

Momma Twitch said...

Beautiful cards ladies!! I wish I had this cartridge!

Carole Beath said...

What a neat neat bunch of entries. I love them alllllll.

Memawsboy said...

Love all the cards. I just wanted to say I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Each card is amazing. I really like how Carole created a flower with the photo corners.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have this cartridge!! Beautifull examples! Here is my take:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/jlshurts/Jasminecorners.jpg

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I can't figure out how to ge the whole link to show up, but if you just add ".jpg" to what you copy and paste from the above post, it should work. Thanks!