My name is Charlie and I started selling scrapbook supplies in August of 2006. I opened up an Ebay store and started selling Heidi Swapp Distressers and charms from Oriental Trading. My business have grown since then. My #1 seller, of course, is Stickles. They add so much to any crafting project! I do alot of special orders for the ladies from the Cricut Messageboard. I've met so many wonderful ladies from my business.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. Create a card for a baby (girl or boy) using LIME GREEN and PINK for a girl OR LIME GREEN and BLUE for a boy.
2. Use RIBBON somewhere on the card.
3. Use at least ONE cut from ANY Cricut cartridge.
4. Prior bbtb winners are WELCOME to enter.
5. Only 2 entries per person.
6. You need to link your card in the comment section of this thread. (please note: when linking your project, please make sure that the link goes DIRECTLY to your entry; don't just put my entry is on my blog). thank you
7. EVERYONE is welcome to enter....All countries (smile)
8. Deadline: March 31st...by midnight (pacific standard time)