Sunday, April 6, 2008

CELEBRATIONS....HAT CHALLENGE

Oh my I have got to great things to tell you all about today.......One being that we have a new Guest Designer for the month of April; Kazan Clark and my on my her work is going to truly inspire you.....Here is a little bit about Kazan:

First off I would just like to say that I am thrilled to be BBTB’s guest designer for April – this is going to be a fun month to create things from our beloved little Bugs. I am a SAH- Mommy to Ashton (almost 4) and Alex (almost 2) and wife to an adoring husband, Kevin. We have been married 10 years (on Valentines Day) and live in beautiful Colorado. Our family is scattered all over the globe, including Canada, Hawaii, South Africa and Dubai – so we do enjoy traveling and visiting exotic places.

I am a relatively new scrapbooker and even newer cardmaker. I started scrapbooking just over 3 years ago when Ashton was born. This year I tried my hand at making cards and I am really getting into it - now I have to be careful that I find a balance between the two so that I stay up to date! My style is forever changing but for the most part I like a simpler clean cut look on my pages and cards. I tend to use a LOT of black - that seems to be my signature. My dream remains to be to be picked up as a designer for a manufacturer or craft company or to get published on a regular basis but until then, I am happy blogging, visiting forums and getting inspiration from all those talented scrappers out there!


WELCOME KAZAN..........We here at the BBTB are so excited to have you as our Guest Designer!

Be sure to check out Kazan's blog.....it is awesome


Okay now for the other great thing, I am not sure if many of you have ever really used that cute little hat cut on page 103 of the Manual from the CELEBRATIONS cartridge, it is by far the cutest cut for birthdays...oooooooo I had so much fun designing with this cut and as you will see the designers had a great time to.......My oh my all of the designs are just adorable.....

Designer Ideals:



By: Kazan Clark - Guest Designer ... Goblin Crossing



By: Melissa Kirwan - Celebrate
By: Tomi Ann Hill


By: Enfys Cashmore - Happy Birthday



By: Beatriz Jennings - Happy Birthday



By: Teri Berrios - Happy Birthday



By: Carole Lowe Beath - It's A Party



By: DeeDee Campbell - Celebrate



By: Krista Norman



By: Regina Easter - Enjoy



By: Madisson Cartwright - Celebrate

13 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

These are so cute...Everybody did a fab job...Krista

jaycee51 said...

They're all fab. Well done . BBTB team. Oh no another cartridge I'm gonna need Ha! JC.

DeeDee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! You ladies are just awesome....these are all just gorgeous and man oh man.......so ORIGINAL!!! Great Job!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WELCOME KAZAN!!!! I can't wait to see you creations this month.

Everyone did such a great job with these party hats. I love them all.

Thanks sis for the cuts!!

Hugs, T

Carole Beath said...

Lovely work, girls. Everyone is original and so cute. Great team we are...!!!!

Unknown said...

Super Cute everyone - Thanks so much for welcoming me to BBTB. I am really excited to start creating with all of you super talented designers :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful creations always!!! :)

Liz said...

Can you put in a link to the gues designers' pages? I can't seem to find it. Anyway great job!

michelle said...

wow ladies you all did a fantastic job this week but then you always do !! i am loving how you all used this cut now i feel i need this cart lol !!

tomiannie said...

Goodness, you ladies never cease to amaze! Beautiful designs this week.

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

HELLO, I TOOK THE CHALLENGE YOU CAN VIEW AT http://creationsbydawn.blogspot.com/

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN CREATING AND REALLY GETS YOU THINKING.

KAZAN YOUR WORK IS FABULOUS!!
THANKS, DAWN

Kristen said...

There are some very talented ladies here. I love all the original work

Anonymous said...

Here's my very first challenge entry. I love to quilt, especially applique. When I saw the Christmas Stocking, it reminded me of a cornucopia quilt block I had seen in Baltimore Album quilts. Here's my own rendition of a quilt block using two stockings. It was quicker than sewing it!
Arden

http://aardybark.blogspot.com/