Monday, May 26, 2008

ALPHALICIOUS....LUCKY CHALLENGE

So do you feel LUCKY? I know I do, I am so LUCKY to have the best design team around.....All of the girls are super talented and some of the sweetest girls around...What more can a girl ask for................SO...........with that said, this week, the designers were asked to use the LUCKY cut from the ALPHALICIOUS CARTRIDGE.....and believe me it wasn't LUCK that they all did a wonderful job, it is just pure talent....take a look..........and do play along if ya get a chance...Don't forget to post your creations under this thread...The LUCKY cut can be found on page 129 of the manual.....By the way, the designers could use this cut any way they wanted....

Designer Ideals:

By: Nancy Naughturn - Guest Designer...I'm Feeling LUCKY



By: DeeDee Campbell


By: Santina Turturro - So LUCKY


By: Sonia Kertznus - UR LUCKY


By: Tomi Ann Hill



By: Michelle Kovack - LUCKY ME



By: Sharon Caudle



By: Teri Berrios



By: Laura Davis- LUCKY in Love



By: Regina Easter - LUCKY in LOVE with you


By: Kazan Clark - happy birthday you LUCK DUCKY


By: Enfy Cashmore - LUCKY me



By: Carole Lowe Beath - LUCKY LUCKY ME


By: Carol Sheetz



By: Ivy Obeso - LUCKY U



By: Jennifer Wuthrich - I'm LUCKY to have you

15 comments:

Ivy said...

Oh my goodness...I am amazed once again! This team is absolutely awesome! You girls did such a wonderful job...I am so LUCKY to be on this team! Woohoo!!

tomiannie said...

Wow, what fun projects! Great job, everyone!

Anonymous said...

I feel so "lucky" to be inspired by you all each week...this is a amazing team! and I feel "lucky" to be a part of the team!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work girls - we do make an awesome team don't we :)

Sharon Caudle said...

You ladies continually amaze me! They're all amazing!! I think I'm a very LUCKY DUCK to be a part of this awesome team! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love SLOWLY scrolling down the line, because I keep thinking they can't get any cuter and wonderful, and they always do!! Fantastic work, as always. Love them all, and we are one LUCKY group, aren't we!!

Carole Beath said...

Awesome cards and projects, as always. I am lucky as well to be included in this team of such talent. Yay, girls....
Carole

mickeydee said...

Great job girls! Everyone did such a cute job with this challenge.

DeeDee said...

WOW! I think I must be on the MOST AWESOME design team around the web!!!! You Ladies ROCKED this challenge!!! I love each and every one of these projects!!! WOW!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! love every creation! so beautiful!

michelle said...

wow ladies amazing work again this week each creation is just stunning !!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Here is my card. Made it for a teacher.. hope you like.


http://nildasscrapshack.blogspot.com/2008/05/lucky-bbtb-challengeteacher-card.html

BrendaB said...

These are all wonderful! Makin' me wish I had this cartridge!

Anonymous said...

You are all so talented! You should put out a book of recipes etc for Cricut users:) I've had my Cricut for a while and just started using it after I found Sonia on another forum. I'm really enjoying it:)

Cricut Cartridges said...

Amazing jobs! I'm "Lucky" to be involved in such a tight nit, creative, powerful community. Cricut users are the absolute best.