OOOOOOOOOO I so love CONTESTS..............For our next contest we have an awesome company by the name of PAINTING ON JARS.......oh my if you have ever wanted to learn how to make torn bears, you are in for a real treat. Cindy Trombley who designs all of these patterns is amazing and her work is OUTSTANDING.......She is sponsoring to one lucky winner a complete CD filled with 17 all sorts of adorable patterns on it...PLUS....a free brush...These cute items would be so fun to learn now so that you could incorporate them in your handmade holiday greeting cards and layouts...............Here is a picture of one of the adorable patterns on the CD:
Take a look at this link to see all the patterns on this CD:
Here is some information about the company:
Welcome to my "About Me" information. As the years passed I became interested in decorative painting. I took some lessons and loved it. I soon put out a painting book of my own. I have done many painting projects for the major painting magazines. I have taught at national conventions as well. I have a total of 5 books published internationally. I opened up my own website to sell my books and also patterns that I was doing. I sold a lot of my handpainted items on ebay and met many wonderful painters there in the process. After about 5 years of that, scrapbooking caught my attention. I just couldn't figure out what all the excitement was about. So I started investigating this craft. I saw all the little furry animals being made out of paper and decided I wanted to learn how to do that. While still painting and keeping my website running, I began scrapbooking. I find it is a very creative industry and one that seems to have no end! I love making the tear bears and all the other animals you can make using paper. I am also doing layouts which is a lot harder than it looks. But I am enjoying every minute of it! This is the only art I have found that is not confining. If you can make something and put it on a page regardless of what it might be, that is scrapbooking!! Who knew? Not me, but now I do know and I love the creativeness I have found in scrapbooking and plan to continue in this industry for years to come! that is scrapbooking!
Okay now for the details of the contest:
1. When I think of bears, the first thing that comes to my mind is BROWN, BABY and hearts.....SO.........we want to see a project (any type is fine) that uses the main color of brown with a heart somewhere on the project, geared towards something for a baby...(baby card, baby layout, altered baby item) etc.....
2. You must use at least one cut from ANY of the many cricut cartridges......
3. Two designs per person.
4. All previous bbtb winners are welcome to enter.
5. Please make sure all entries are of your OWN work.
6. Contest deadline ends midnight (pacific standard time) June 29Th (Sunday)
7. Please make sure you link your entry to this comment thread....(note make sure the link you put here in the comments goes DIRECTLY to your design)
8. BBTB designers are not allowed to enter....
9. HAVE FUN............................