Sunday, July 6, 2008

GEORGE......STAR CHALLENGE

This month I am very happy to announce that we have a GUEST DESIGNER joining us................Brittany Bernholdt .............. Here is a little bit about Brittany:


Hi! My name is Brittany. I am a 15 year old sophomore is high school. I absolutely am bitten by the Cricut bug. My hobby is scrapbooking/ crafting. I have a passion for photography and drama/acting. I started scrapbooking at eight years old and also quit at eight. I picked the hobby up again a year ago and will never give it up again!!! I am very excited to be the guest BBTB designer, and hope you all enjoy my work!!!


AND yes you did read that right, she is 15.......and I am so looking forward to seeing her awesome work this month.

WELCOME BRITTANY

Also don't forget that I am looking for a few extra people to add to the bbtb team.......click here for details...


ALSO ANOTHER CONTEST WILL BE STARTING THIS WEEK...CHECK BACK IN A FEW DAYS....


OKAY ON TO THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE
Red White and Blue....Super Star, A Star is born....just a few things that come to my head when I think of this weeks challenge, but the biggest thing that comes to mind is all the AMAZING STARS that are on the bbtb team....this week the bbtb STARS (smile) were asked to create a project...any project they wanted using the STAR from the George cartridge.....you can find this cut on page 115 in the manual................WOWZER I tell ya............they did an awesome job.....

Designer Ideals:



By: Brittany Bernholdt - Guest Designer - Your my Rock Star

By: Penny Shuberg - QUEEN


By: Dianne Strohfus



By: Tomi Ann Hill - shine



By: Madisson Cartwright


By: Michele Kovack - LIL Sunshine


By: Rene Stamps


By: Enfys Cashmore - You're a STAR


By: Sharon Caudle


By: Sonia Kertznus


By: Teri Berrios


By: Kazan Clark - Sweet baby boy


By: Krista Norman


By: Laura Davis - Happy Birthday


By: Carol Sheetz


By: Melissa Kirwan


By: Regina Easter - Christmas Star


By: Carole Lowe Beath


By: DeeDee Campbell


By: Molly James - God Bless America

17 comments:

MjDidDoIt said...

Awesome work ladies!!!!

DeeDee said...

WOW!! I'm luvin' me some STARS!!!! These are all AWESOME creations....I love this team!!!

Ivy said...

Oh my goodness, I just can't get enough of all you scrapbooking stars!!! You are all so awesome!

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome, Awesome, awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love every ssingle one of them, awesome creations ladies!!!

Carole Beath said...

Stars Stars Stars.... very card is a star... I love them all.

MadissonC said...

Everyone did great- as usual! It's so cool to have another young designer this week (one my age too!)

Madisson

Laura Davis said...

Great work ladies!!! Welcome Brittany:)
Laura

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! They're all fantastic!

Tonya said...

Terrific work, ladies! You are all so creative, I love it!

tomiannie said...

Such cool projects! Just goes to show how much you can do with even the simplest cuts!

Tonya said...

I love all the creations for this week's challenge! You are all amazing! Here is my take on the challenge: http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2509738
Thanks for looking!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I love how everyones projects are so different!!! This team is totally amazing. Hugs, T

mickeydee said...

I love all the different takes on this star. What a creative group! Great job everyone!

Luzmi_Lucy said...

In first, excuse my english. You're nominated to received the "Brilliant Weblog Award" 2008. Your creations are great and inspire me. I don't know much to this but the important think if choose the person who inspire to create and I selected you. Maybe had to pass for my blog. Anyway, congratulations and god bless you!!!

michelle said...

wow i love the creations this week !! mine is on my blog tfl !!

http://bcr8iv.blogspot.com/2008/07/2sketches4you-and-bbtb-weekly-challenge.html

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Great challenge! I haven't pulled that cart out in ages! THANKS! Here is my version of the use of that cart & star:

http://scrappysketches.blogspot.com/2008/07/bbtb-challenge.html