Sunday, November 23, 2008

STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION...TURKEY CHALLENGE

We have got the PERFECT challenge for you all this week.....The TURKEY from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge...This Turkey is oh so adorable....and the projects the ladies did for this weeks challenge are oh so FABULOUS.....They were able to use the Turkey any way they wanted....We would love to see your take on this adorable Turkey...don't forget to post your project in the comment section of this thread...

Also there is still more time to enter the current contest....The contest runs through the 30th of this month...Click here for details.

We here at the BBTB would also like to wish all of our readers a
HAPPY THANKSGIVING...............GOBBLE GOBBLE
Designer Ideals:

Designed By: DeeDee Campbell

Designed By: Rheba Tyler


Designed By: Teri Berrios

Designed By: Susan Edwards


Designed By: Sonia Kertznus



Designed By: Sharon Caudle


Designed By: Michelle Wilkinson


Designed By: Michele Kovack
Designed By: Regina Easter - Gobble


Designed By: Laura Davis

Designed By: Kazan Clark


Designed By: Heather Binnie - Thank You


Designed By: Carole Lowe Beath
Designed By: Shelly Bobrowski

20 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, oh my goodness!!!! I am soooo in love with each and every one of these turkey projects!!!! My smile just kept getting bigger and bigger, and couldn't help but laugh out loud at some! You all are AMAZING!!!! AWESOME projects this week ladies! HUGS!!!

Delfina said...

These are so cute. I love what you all did with them.

DeeDee said...

Oh gosh....hey ladies...your humor is showing...hee hee hee!! I love it...you ladies are so talented that I can't stand it. These are ALL wonderfull...what a way to start my day off. HUGS!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I was so looking forward to seeing everyone projects this week. I think they are all SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I love how different all us turkeys.....oop..... I mean how all OUR turkey turned out :o) I enjoy all the funny sentiments - they give me a good laugh in the mornings.
You girls ALL ROCK!!!!
Hugs, t

Carole Beath said...

OH my turkeyville ...with all those darling turkeys .. I loved every single card. Such talent. Such designers!!!

Ivy said...

OMG...you ladies just amaze me. ALL of these projects are wonderful; cards, place settings, giant clips...can I say a rainbow of talent? :o)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WONDERFUL LADIES! They're ALL absolutely positively wonderful! Gobble, gobble!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! These are sooooo adorable. What imaginations you girls have! xxD

michelle said...

I love each and everyone of these projects !! such a wonderful creative and fabulous sense of humour you ladies have !! i love being part of this team !!

Enfys said...

Oh my! These are all just fantastic. You all did a gret job
hugs
En x

tomiannie said...

Very cool projects, ladies!

Anonymous said...

I cant get over the creativity here!! So adorable! WTG ladies!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL as always ladies! My favorite is the "Rudolph" one! lol Happy Thanksgiving to all!

mickeydee said...

So cute! Love the humor :)

Delfina said...

I love what you all created. Mine doesn't even compare but I tried.

http://denisemart.blogspot.com/2008/11/2-more-challenges-completed.html

Thanks for the challenge!

Staci said...

Wow those are awesome. I love the place cards and table decor.

Susan Edwards said...

I love oooohing and aaahing over everyone's designs each week.... And again you have WOWed me!!! Great job, ladies.... You are all AWESOME!!!!!

Patti said...

The DT did a great job...Here's mine, it may look familiar because it was posted on the cricut message board a while ago:

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq146/azsomeone/img043web.jpg

Inside:

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq146/azsomeone/img044web.jpg

thescrapmaster said...

Those cards are gorgeous! I ordered this cart last week so I am so glad to get some inspiration before my cart arrives!

~Samantha

Cricut Cartridges said...

Simply phenomenal! Never have I seen so much creativity packed into one site. You women are truly inspirational. Keep it up! Keep motivating others! Keep creating!

Cricut users are what we need in this world of rote memorization and a lack of creative sparks.