Sunday, March 29, 2009

DOODLECHARMS......BUNNY CHALLENGE

The HUNT is on for the cutest BUNNY ever............well I don't think you will have to HUNT for long, this week the designers were asked to use the BUNNY CUT from the DOODLECHARMS cart..............oh my goodness, the team did an amazing job............Each and every one of these BUNNIES are cute, adorable...........If you need some ideas for this up coming Easter Holiday, you have come to the right place.....

Also there is still a few days left to enter the latest contest for that AWESOME NECKLACE...click here for details.

If you have this cartridge and want to play along, don't forget to post a link in the comment section as to where we can find your take.........

Designer Ideas:

Melissa Kirwan - bunnies & butterflies


DeeDee Campbell - Easter Bunny Hugs


Teri Berrios - hunting for the PERFECT EGG


Susan Edwards


Shelly Bobrowski - Some BUNNY loves you


Sharon Caudle


Regina Easter - happy easter


Penny Shuberg -i love (heart) candy


Michelle Wilkinson


Michele Kovack - happy easter


Laura Davis - Cutie


Kazan Clark


Jennifer Wuthrich - Some BUNNY loves you


Heather Binnie - Hip Hoppity Hoorey


Heather Bares - happy easter


Enfys Cashmore - Happy Easter


Donna Mundinger


Dianne Strohfus


Carole Lowe Beath - Some Bunny Loves You


Carla Peicheff - M

19 comments:

mickeydee said...

What darling bunnies! They are so cute, and have such sweet faces. Fun projects ladies!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Ladies, you all did a wonderful job on these little adorable bunnies. Now that is thinking outside of the box, just some wonderul creations. TFS !!!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Rima said...

great work by all ladies!!! My children have made a project with the Doodlecharms Bunny Here is their work

x
Rima

Heather Bares said...

all of the projects look great!!! Great job ladies!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love all the different projects!!! Hugs, T

Tonya said...

I don't know how each of you do it week-after-week, but these bunnies are the most adorable bunnies I've ever seen on projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work ladies!!! These projects are all sooo cute!! :) Awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo ladies! Are we ready for Easter or what?!! Adorable projects, so fun and different. Hugs! D

Susan Edwards said...

Awesome job!! Every single one of these bunny projects is ADORABLE. I want to scrap-lift every one!!!

XX, Susan

Carole Beath said...

Awesome creations, ladies. Oh my, Look At Peter Cottontail go...!!!

Eveline said...

What sweet bunnies.
Eveline.

A Little Time said...

Oh, darling!! I just love being a part of the team!

jeannine said...

Great projects...love all those sweet little bun buns!!!

Jeni Glee said...

WOWSA, you all created the most FANTASTIC projects! I love them all.....here is my entry for this week:

http://gleefullydone.blogspot.com/2009/04/ics-10-bbtb-challenge-and-prize.html

Judith said...

You all have such a way with paper! I love your work.
http://sillymescrapper.blogspot.com/
Judith

KLW520 said...

Lovely jobs!! Here's mine: http://klw520.blogspot.com/

Kim (aka MoeScrap) said...

Regina and DT~Thank so much for your inspiration on this one! I had some extra time this week and had a great time 'playing'. I hope you like what I did with the cut...and others.

Here is mine: http://kimscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2009/04/bbtb-bunny-from-doodlecharms.html

Chrissy C said...

Oh this challenge was great. Easter is creeping up and I needed a push to get them done!

Great work DT. Great inspiration.

Here is my take

http://chrissyscricutcorner.blogspot.com/2009/04/bitten-by-bug.html

Chris said...

This is my first time to Post anything..But I love all the things you do here at the BBTB. I have a few things from the Cart on my www.cutiepatootiecreations.blogspot.com.