Sunday, July 5, 2009

WILD CARD.....HOUSE CHALLENGE...

Before I get to this weeks challenge, I wanted to share a few SNEAK PEEK projects from a new cartridge coming out called A CHILD'S YEAR...This cartridge is full of YUMMY cuts....I fell in love with the BICYCLE on the cart....did one card for a girl and the other for a boy...you can view more details of these two projects on my blog and at this link......
Okay on with this weeks challenge.....This week the designers were asked to use the HOUSE from the Wild Card....now if ya don't have this cartridge....after seeing these awesome projects, it will be one of the cartridges to get on your list REAL SOON....this cartridges for one has some really neat shaped cards and some fun scallops.....and we all love SCALLOPS....

Also don't forget to check out our contest going in right now.....you can click here for details...YOUR MEMORIES HERE is our sponsor for this contest.....be sure to visit the online store for loads of goodies...

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you that left comments on all of the design team blogs on our recent blog hop.....next hop will be on the 31st of this month....so be on the look out for that....OH SO FUN.

Don't forget to PLAY ALONG if you have this cartridge....just post a link directly to your project in the MISTER LINKY BELOW...

Design Team Projects:


Susan Edwards - Welcome


Sharon Caudle - thinking of you


Penny Shuberg - Home


Enfys Cashmore - tweet


Dianne Strohfus - HOME


Carole Lowe Beath


Shelly Bobrowski


Sandi Kelly - beach trail


Heather Binnie


Donna Mundinger - Welcome


DeeDee Campbell - God Bless You


Carla Peicheff - welcome


Regina Easter - Congrats on your new home

23 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW!!! I love all the projects - so much detail. Love how everyone's takes are always so different!!

Big hugs, T

Kay said...

Oh my goodness! These cards are out of this world beautiful and adorable!!!! ♥♥ Kay

tomiannie said...

WOWOWOW! I totally love these! I've been so on the fence about this cartridge, but maybe I really do need it!

DonnaMundinger said...

I just love Mondays so I can come and see all the fabulous takes on the challenge for the week. I'm so truly honored to be a part of this team! Luv ya guys! Hugs, D

Jen Young said...

I can't wait to do this card! I love all of the great examples!

Tonya said...

All of these are really beautiful cards! Great job, ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!

heidi said...

These are all soooo pretty.

mickeydee said...

Great job ladies! So many cute takes on this challenge. You all did so many different, creative things that I didn't even think of when making mine. Love them!

DeeDee said...

WONDERUL creations ladies! I'm proud to be a part of such a GREAT team of artists! HUGS!

Christina Thomas said...

Wild Card is one of my top 10 favorite cartridges. You all have such amazing talent.

TinaGAle said...

I love your blog and all that you share. I have a blog award for you! Visit me at tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Tina

Jeri said...

Love that I got to use the Wild Card cartridge for this challenge because it's one of my favorites. Convenient also, that I needed to make a card to congratulate my daughter and son-in-law on their new house. Great cards, ladies.

Judy said...

All the project are nice I like all of them.

Lorena Llano said...

Your creations are great!! This challenge is finished, the mister linky does not appear. Please let me know THKS!

Regina Easter said...

Lorena, you can still do the challenge if you like...mister linky seems to be not working, but if you have made a project, just leave a link here in the comments as to where we can find it...

Lorena Llano said...

Thks so much Regina, do you have any deadline for this.

Regina Easter said...

hi Lorena, no there isn't any deadline on doing challenges...just whenever you like...there is only deadlines on contest..thanks

Dragonfly Lady said...

We are doing a presentation on house plants soon,this would make a great card with some house plants seeds inside!
Thanks :)

Lorena Llano said...

I made a card featuring the house from the Wild Card Cart.. Love all your team creations. Hope you like it.
http://lorenallanoblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/bbtb-wild-card-house-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

These cards are absolutely fantastic!! Regina...how did you create the circular "Congrats" message??

Regina Easter said...

I used my pazzles machine, but i do have lots of circle words in my cutting cafe shop:
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

sandi7753 said...

I cannot make dots. Please tell me what kind of pen you use.

Regina Easter said...

hi sandi, well i use a whie pen called gelly roll or you can buy a pen called sakura.....both works great