Sunday, August 23, 2009

WILD CARD.....OWL CHALLENGE...

So HOOS.......ready for a new challenge.....I OWL -WAYS.......love Sundays.....it is the time that I get to show all you wonderful BBTB readers the design teams awesome work....and this week is no EXCEPTION...the team this week was ask to create a project using the OWL cut from the WILD CARD....if you don't have this cartridge by now....my goodness you are surely missing out...Take a look at these wonderful projects...and please do play along if you have the cartridge...

Also don't forget there is still time to enter the current contest...OMG........the entries are oh so STUNNING...click here for more details.

Design Team Projects:
Kazan Clark - Hey Sugar, Whoo's your Mama?


Marina Vazquez - boo


Sharon Caudle


Krista Norman - Sweet Dreams


Laura Davis - U who


Regina Easter - So HOOS birthday is it?


DeeDee Campbell - oh happy day


Susan Edwards - owl always love you


Sandi Kelly


Jennifer Wuthrich


Carole Lowe Beath - WHOO loves ya


Shelly Bobrowski - candy galore


Penny Shuberg - I do, that's WHO!


Donna Mundinger


Carla Peicheff

18 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how FABULOUS are all these projects! I just keep getting blown away every week! Awesome projects ladies!! hugs!

Michell said...

So, so cute! This is one of my very favorites!!!! You are so creative...
--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

DeeDee said...

Whoa! Each and every little owl is spectacular! You ladies rocked this challenge...so amazing the talent on this team! Nice job ladies! HUGS!

Alyce said...

I can't pick just one. I love them all. They are so adorable. I'm beginning this day with a smile.
(an owl lover)

Kay Sibley said...

Wow, every single one of these is so adorable! It's so much fun to each designer's individual style and vision. They are ALL TOO CUTE !!!! ♥♥ Kay

Crayola58 said...

Fantastic owls, one and all,. What fantastic ideas the designers have...
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Isn't it amazing all of the variety we have here!?! Fabulous job ladies! I SO love being on this team! xxD

Whippet said...

Love all the takes on the owl, they are just wonderful:-)

Creative Momma said...

Awesome work ladies.. I too am thrilled to be part of such a wonderful group of talented ladies...those owls are just so adorable

KimmyS said...

OMG the DT have done an outstanding job again. Fantastic projects!

Julia Moss said...

These owls are so adorable. The DT, once again, outdid themselves. Regina, I have a question....I can't for the life of me figure out how to add the BBTB Blinkie to my blog. Can you give me instructions? I appreciate it!

C.C. said...

Those are adorable!

Elise said...

So - hello, I had to leave a comment for you because you have a beautiful blog. I love your creative and interesting header shot, and got really absorbed reading your well written posts. Great pictures too ! Thank you for sharing them, best wishes...

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....check out all that owlie goodness.....woot woot!

Janis said...

I don't have this cart, but it's on my WISH LIST! I just love all the creations everyone did! FABULOUS!

Michele said...

The DT cards are adorable!!! Thank you for this fun challenge!

1CardCreator said...

I love these owls! They all look so fantastic! What a creative design team! Thanks so much for sharing.
~Diane

gaohui said...

If ordering from an online ed hardy Clothing store, she should either have tried ed hardy sale the garment on in a store somewhere ed hardy or she had better be buying ed hardy UK from a vendor with a great return ed hardy cheap policy. Buying from an ed hardy Clothes online vendor has its risks and ed hardy store they should be understood. The edhardy.com upside is that online stores christian audigier sale tend to have a large selection ed hardy dresses of clothing to choose from. The ed hardy Polos bad news is they can be more ed hardy sandals expensive, or the cost of shipping and handling ed hardy Jackets can offset any cost savings she might have enjoyed.