Sunday, October 4, 2009

CHANDELIER.....HOME DECOR CHALLENGE

Hello everyone.........wow do we have an exciting challenge for you all today....it is quite a pretty one as well...........The team this week were asked to use the CHANDELIER from the HOME DECOR cartridge...boy this is an amazing cut and the ladies did an awesome job with their projects...

Also the BBTB will be starting a new leaf on how the challenges will be presented to all our fabulous BBTB readers...so stay tune....IT ALL starts the first week of November...

Okay feast your eyes on these stunning projects....and if you happen to own this cartridge...be sure to play along..add your link to the MCKLINKY below....

Design team projects:

Carole Lowe Beath


Heather Binnie


Shelly Bobrowski


Donna Mundinger


Jennifer Wuthrich


Susan Edwards


Enfys Cashmore


Marina Vazquez


Heather Bares


Sandi Kelly

PLEASE NOTE THE TITLE IS WRONG IN THE MCKLINKY...the cartridge is the HOME DECOR....sorry about that...I didn't want to change the MCKLINKY and lose the amazing projects already posted...

15 comments:

Carol said...

OMG, guys you totally did an AMAZING job with this cut, from that Halloween card to a 3D chandelier to Home decor (candle and vynil) --- I really enjoyed taking it all in!

Great challenge, Regina - one of my fav. cut and the reason why that cartridge was a must have for me!:)

DeeDee said...

WOW! You ladies rocked this challenge! Each and every project is WONDERFUL! OMG! HUGS!

Michele Kovack said...

Holy cannoli these are gorgeous!!! I finally broke down and ordered this cartridge!!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

wow - those are awesome - some even look real. I do not have this cart (sad face) so I cannot participate.

Kay said...

Talk about beautiful and amazing creations!! These are jaw droppers!!! ♥♥ Kay

Sandi said...

wow, my design sisters rock. Hugs

Laurel said...

Love this chandie, I'm going to try to do this challenge!

Creative Momma said...

I couldn't wait to see the creations for this cut....I love being part of such a wonderful and extremely talented team...These are all so AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL...GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

mickeydee said...

Wow............you ladies really rocked this challenge. Every creation is wonderful!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, the DT did an awesome job with this cut! They are all so beautiful. ~Diane

KimJ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Ladies you did and incredible job! I want the cartridge just for the chandelier. Thanx for the inspiration!

bast830@comcast.net

marysanders123 said...

Oh Donna please do a video on your candelier I would love to make some for my christmas tree this year! I think you have out done yourself, what a beautiful project.

Anonymous said...

What a unique idea! So many ways to use the design. Elaine
elainenoble@bellsouth.net

Robin Gibson said...

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Ladies!!! AMAZING-truly!! I'm So inspired! & thrilled that I have this cartridge and will play for sure!!!

Carole Beath said...

I love what everyone did with this fantastic chandelier. Amazing stuff, ladies. You all rock.
Carole