Sunday, December 6, 2009

JOYS OF THE SEASON....RbbnFrm CHALLENGE

Hi everyone, it's Enfys here this week, flying the flag for the UK - we are a cosmopolitan bunch here on the design team, Europe, Canada, and from sea to shining sea in the USA, all bound together with our common love of crafting and our Cricuts.
Thanks to everyone who joined in with the From My Kitchen challenge last week, I think we all enjoyed using that fabulous phone cut.

This week it was my turn to set the challenge, I chose the ribbon frame from the Joys of the Season cartridge, page 67, and as usual the team have come up with a fabulous variety of ways to use the cuts. Do join in if you have the cartridge = we love coming to visit and seeing all your creations......................

Before I show you the awesome projects, I would like to announce that we have a new BUG DESIGNER joining the team:
JERI THOMAS
Jeri is one talented, amazing lady...
so please help us in welcoming her to the team...
WELCOME JERI

First up this week is Krista, who made this gorgeous tree decoration, I love that grey paper and the vintage santa........
Krista Norman - Merry Christmas

look how pretty the cut looks in Penny's creation, super girly and oh-so-pretty.............
Penny Shuberg-Skates


Melissa Kirwan - JOY


Then we have this wonderfully romantic creation from Donna, who is a whizz with the Design Studio.....

Donna Mundinger - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe


I chose icy blue and white, my favourite colour combo this year, and of course I added a liberal sprinkling of bling..... Enfys Cashmore - Noel


Sandi has cleverly used the cut as a frame for her stamped image,Sandi Kelly-Season's Greetings


and another ornament from Carole, can you imagine how pretty this would look on the tree with lights twinkling around it................
Carole Lowe Beath - Hanging Frame


I love the rich burgundys and greens that Jeri chose, this would be a perfect card for a man this Christmas............ Jeri Thomas-Happy Holidays


Another romantic card, this time from Shelly, who always comes up with the perfect sentiment, she used the bird cut from JOYS, what a great gift for your sweetie............
shelly bobrowski~ meet me under the mistletoe


another fabulous ornament, this time from DeeDee, I love the way she backed her ornament with a scalloped oval
DeeDee Campbell - Joy Ornament


and from Sharon, a wonderful Magnolia card, with Tilda perching so prettily on the frame........... Sharon Caudle


and from Heather, the most adorable photo frame to hang on the tree, what grandma wouldn't adore this......
Heather Binnie - picture ornament

and last, but very definitely not least, Regina has framed this adorable little face so prettily, love the pop of gingham ribbon........
Regina Easter - Merry Christmas frame


I hope we have inspired you a little and that you can find time in this busy busy
season to join us in the challenge

Enfys xx

12 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Oh beautiful, beautiful, beautiful everyone!!!!! Great job you amazing women!!

DeeDee said...

WOW! GREAT job ladies! Here I was thinking I was gonna be original in making an ornament! Ha...not this time! I love each and every one of them girlies! HUGS!

A Little Time said...

Beautiful!! Regina, I love that we had the same exact idea! LOL!

Carole Beath said...

Awesome creations, ladies. .... I love Monday because I get to see these...
Hugs,
Carole

mickeydee said...

Fantabulous, once again ladies! They are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS projects!!! TFS all of your wonderful work with us :-)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Just beautiful creations ladies!!! TFS

Merry Cricut-mas!!!

Terry

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Beautiful, I love to see all the design teams work.... Wowza!

(I believe the frame is on pg. 65 of Joys of the Season instead of 67)

Natalie said...

I love how varied your creations are. I cringe when I hear people say that the Cricut is so limiting because there are just not enough images to cut...blah blah blah! Think outside the cartridge box! I have also been experimenting with altering the shapes and angles of images with my Gypsy. So many options! Thanks, ladies!

sanjeet said...

I love each and every one of them girlies!

Work From Home

AMIT said...

Its just beautiful.

free classified india

kanishk said...

Great job you amazing women!!
free classified india