Saturday, September 8, 2007

SMILE......MINI MONOGRAMS CHALLENGE

I am happy to announce that we have our first GUEST DESIGNER:

Enfys Cashmore

I am so glad Enfys decided to be our first Guest Designer for the month of September...I have seen some of her work and it is amazing I look forward to seeing more of her awesome work....here is a little bit about Enfys:

I am from the UK, born and spent my childhood in Wales (which explains my name, which is pronounced Envys). I am a retired RN, married to Mike and between us we have 5 children. I am now a very doting grandma to Kiki age 3, and Max age 15 weeks, and step grandma to Lily, Charlie, and Bertie. I have been cardmaking for three years, and last year all the photos of my gorgeous Kiki inspired me to start scrapbooking. We live in the West Midlands in the UK, and are lucky enough to have a house in Hudson, Florida, and we divide our year into three month chunks, so are enjoying the best of both worlds. I am addicted to the cricut MB, and having a 'bug' has opened new horizons for me. This is a first for me - the FIRST challenge I have ever done! Thanks for asking me to do it.

You are very welcome Enfys.

THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE:

For this weeks challenge the designers used the MINI MONOGRAMS cartridge.....The girls were to use the word SMILE (page 122) and create a card with the cut and boy did they do an awesome job...This cartridge also has a fabulous scallop feature on it; you really need to check this cartridge out. If you have this cartridge, we would love to see your take on this cut.....just link your creation under this thread...........Also we have a new CONTEST going on right now....click Contest to view details.

Designer Ideals:


By: GUEST DESIGNER.... Enfys Cashmore - Smile it's your day


By: Sharon Caudle


By: Regina Easter - Smile God Loves You


By: DeeDee Campbell


By: Michele Kovack


By: Madisson Cartwright

By: Dannielle Molesworth

7 comments:

mickeydee said...

Fabulous job everyone! I love what you all came up with for this challenge!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW these are totally awesome!!!! They sure did put a "SMILE" on my face!!
Hugs, TeriBeri

Amanda said...

Just lovely! You all did a fabulous job!

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely lovely cards ladies!

DeeDee said...

WOW! Ladies, these are all wonderful....they are all so happy and cheery!!!!!! GREAT job!!!

Tifany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tifany said...

Here is a layout I did in response to this challenge...
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=10578
I actually used the "Smile" cut three times...one for "Smile", one for the extra "S", and one for "miles" - I just chopped it up a bit. Anyway, hope you like it :o)