My name is Brandi Gore. I work and teach classes at a lss in my area. I also teach annually at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Oklahoma. I created The Missing Manual after seeing our own customers struggle with the software. My website is http://www.learningthecricutds.com/ A blog for Cricut users in general is in the works at http://www.learningthecricut.com/. My personal blog is at http://www.brandikaydesigns.com/
Here are the contest details:
FIRST PLACE WINNER: Will receive a Gift Certificate from Hallmark Scrapbook to use in their online store.
SECOND PLACE WINNER: Will receive the MISSING DS MANUAL.
1. Using this magazine picture above as your inspiration, Create any type of project you like.
2. Must use at least one cut from ANY cricut cartridge on your project.
3. Only 2 entries per person
4. Former bbtb winners are allowed to enter
5. Contest open to all countries
6. Please make sure your project is your OWN WORK and if parts of it isn't, please give credit where credit is due.
7. Link your project in the comment section of this thread.....Make sure the link goes directly to where your project is..
8. Deadline August 3rd by midnight.....pacific standard time.
9. Have fun
Here is a sample project from one of our bbtb designers DeeDee Campbell using the Inspiration Magazine page above.