Monday, May 4, 2009

BEYOND BIRTHDAYS.......VASE AND MOM - MUM CHALLENGE

Before I announce this weeks challenge, I would like to thank all of our readers for making our first BUG BLOG HOP a huge, fun success last week............The team had so much fun with the hop....Our next hop will be approx. around the 31st of May...so be on the look out for that....

Okay on to this weeks challenge...can you believe that next week is Mother's Day.....oh my goodness, these holidays are coming so fast, but I personally feel that Mother's Day is everyday so to have this one day set aside for Mother's to come around so soon.................is MARVELOUS......This week the design team was asked to use TWO cuts from the BEYOND BIRTHDAYS cartridge....The VASE and the word MOM OR MUM.....All I can say is WOW...I love how each girl used these two cuts all so different, but all so BEAUTIFUL and I am sure their Mother's are going to love their projects....If you haven't made your Mother a card or a some type of gift ensemble...I am sure these projects will get your juices flowing with ideas...

For those of you that play along with this challenge, don't forget to add your project to the MISTER LINKY below...

Also don't forget to check out the latest contest: PEGGY LOVES VINTAGE....her images are STUNNING and you even get to work with a few of the images on your contest entry...You can get all the details here.

Design Team Ideas:


Nikki Duey


Susan Edwards


Shelly Bobrowski


Marina Vazquez


Krista Norman


Jennifer Wuthrich


Ivy Obeso


DeeDee Campbell


Teri Berrios


Sharon Caudle


Laura Davis


Kazan Clark



Donna Mundinger


Carole Lowe Beath

16 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW!!! These are all WONDERFUL ladies! I'm so proud to be a part of this team!!!! HUGS!

jacque4u2c said...

WOWZERS! The design team rocks! These creations are just stunning!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Beautiful projects Ladies, GREAT JOB!!.....HUGS...

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous stuff ladies! Lots of mom's are gonna be really happy! Luv you guys! xxD

Crazy For Scrapping said...

First time posting and really love all the Mom cards, they are BEAUTIFULLY done, I got mine done it is the 2nd card down of Mother's Day cards. Thanks for the Challenge I really need to use some of my carts.

Tonya said...

BEAUTIFUL work, ladies!!!

Bamabel said...

How fabulous are these! Awesome stuff DT! I can't play this week as I do not have that card, but I am still so inspired!!! Love it!

Denise said...

I love all these cards. So much details. Great job!

Ivy said...

Girls you all did a wonderful job on this challenge! Hope everyone has a beautiful Mother's Day!

mickeydee said...

Beautiful job everyone! Love them all!

frenchpossum said...

What beautiful cards..these ladys are truly talanted..
lots of blessings Frenchpossum

Handmade by Melissa said...

Can I just say that I visit here every week, and love all your work. But truly, this week they are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

RAP said...

Your ideas were awesome. They inspired me to do my first blog challenge!

Jennifer said...

it's addicting coming here! I can't wait to see each and every challenge and the end results. I am for sure a follower of THIS FAB dt!!! Happy Mother's Day to you all. Great work ladies. Jenn

Bianca Gomes said...

Maravilhoso o seu trabalho!!!!Parabens!Beijos,
Bianca

Jill said...

I visit every week but have never managed to accept the challenge until now. Love everyone's work and hope to participate more in the future. Thanks for all of your great ideas!

Jill