Sunday, May 10, 2009

WILD CARD....SMILE CHALLENGE

SMILE SMILE and SMILE SOME MORE...it is good for the SOUL ya know...(smile)....Okay the designers this week were asked to use the ICON smile or frown face from the WILD CARD cart...this smile/frown cut is just one of the oh so many AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and I do mean AWESOME cuts on this cartridge...it is a for sure cartridge to own...we will be featuring this cartridge several more times....They were able to use the cut any way they wanted....Oh my everyone did an awesome job...each card will surely make you SMILE and leave ya feeling all GOOD INSIDE...

Don't forget to play along if you have this cart...just add your take to the Mister Linky below..

Also if you missed the post that I posted earlier today, the winners of the PEGGY LOVES VINTAGE were announced..you can click here for details...awesome stuff I tell ya...and don't forget to visit Peggy's site...more awesome stuff....and that's not it, Peggy is giving away a booby prize to all of the people that entered the contest....so please be sure to check out this link here.

One more IMPORTANT thing before we get to the design teams awesome work...if you are a Mother, we here at the BBTB would like to wish all of our BBTB readers:
A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY......EACH OF YOU ARE AMAZING.........

Teri Berrios - Enter with a Smile


Penny Shuberg - Smile


Enfys Cashmore - Oh happy Day


Susan Edwards


Sharon Caudle - Smile


Michele Kovack - Turn your Frown Upside Down


Kazan Clark - Sweet Peas


Donna Mundinger - Smile


Carole Lowe Beathe - Happy Birthday


Regina Easter - Smile God Loves You


Laura Davis - Smile Cutie Pie


Heather Binnie - I'm Sorry


DeeDee Campbell - Smile


Carla Peicheff - Smile

17 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Woo~Hoo!! I'm first to post Regina. Oh~My, these creations are just amazing! I love all the different takes that everyone came up with. If anyone needs inspiration, they can certainly find it here. Awesome Job Ladies!!

Hugz, xx

~L~

DeeDee said...

WOW ladies, I am really SMILING BIG! These are each and every one MARVELOUS! What a great job yall did! HUGS!

Ivy said...

These creations have definitely left a smile on my face! Great job girls!

Staci said...

Those are so sweet. I still need that cart. (and so many others)

jcscraphappy said...

I have to say I totally love the bbtb design team. Im always in awe and inspired by the wonderful talent. I look forward to seeing everyones work.
Thanks for the "smiles" literally this week and everyweek :)
jennie

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh yeah......this week just puts a big ol SMILE on my face!!!! i just LOVE everyones projects!!! Hugs to all, T

Laurel said...

Thanks this was the push I needed, I have had this idea for awhile and you made me finally do it!

Denise said...

Kudos Ladies! I'm loving all these projects. Each project designer is so unique and creative.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love these! They truly made me SMILE!!

shelly said...

sorry i couldnt get to this challenge this week. thank you for your prayers you sent for my fil :) they were very much appreciated by me and brian and his family.
you ladies have just wowed me again with your creations!! look at all those beautiful smileys :) awesome work by everyone!

Jeri said...

What a fun challenge and inspirational. Looking at all the designs gave me a smiley face.

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

I think your cards are all lovely! I am now a follower. I love what you all have done! HUGS! Nicole :)

Linda said...

WOW these cards are SUPER AWESOME!! Love all the different styles using this icon.
I just got the Wild Card cartridge last weekend so I was very excited to have a fun way to used it.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky. TFL

heidi said...

Such a cute challenge! I love all the entries!

Judy said...

The creations are all awesome.I like all of them.

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
Great Job Ladies!

**Sony**

MjDidDoIt said...

I miss you all so much!!! I still check in a few times a week to see what you all are up to!!! I miss being part of the team. I am doing a lot better now. I started a new medication for my lupus and it seems to be helping a lot. Good enough that I have taken a part time job. I am also working on quite a few swaps, which is always fun. I love looking at all of your beautiful creations!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!