Sunday, October 12, 2008

ACCENTS ESSENTIALS.....ACCENT #49 CHALLENGE

WOWZER, you all are gonna LOVE the projects this week.....The designers were asked to use the ACCENT #49 from the ACCENTS ESSENTIALS cartridge....Can you say "Oh my goodness how did they think of that"......They were able to use the cut anyway they wanted...If you have this cartridge, we would love to see your take on this cut...don't forget to link your project in the comment section...

Also don't forget we have a new contest going on right now...Everyone who wants to enter can because you can use either of the following cartridges: GEORGE, ACCENTS ESSENTIALS OR PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK....Click here for details....

Designer Ideals:



By: Heather Binnie - U color my World


By: Enfy Cashmore



By: Nikki Duey


By Michelle Wilkinson - My Girl




By: Penny Shuberg - Merry Christmas



By: Krista Norman


By: Teri Berrios


By: Dianne Strohfus


By: Kazan Clark - 4U


By: Rheba Tyler


By: Laura Davis - Cherish


By: Carol Sheetz - Trick or Treat


By: Carole Lowe Beath - BFF


By: DeeDee Campbell - Bless our home with Love



By: Ivy Obeso - California Grown


By: Sonia Kertznus

19 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Each week I eagerly await Regina's email that the challenges are up...and I dash to the blog. I love the talent in this group because I am always in awe of the cards and projects I see. Fantastic stuff, each and every one of you.
Carole

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! You girls are always so creative!!!!! I am so proud to be a BBTB designer with all of you!!!

Hugs, T

Ivy said...

You girls really did a fab job this week! I love all of your takes!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME projects ladies.... you ALL are so creative it is amazing... every week it gets better and better.!

DeeDee said...

WOW....I am always in awe of all the differences from each designer every week....you ladies are so wonderful and I love being on this team!!!! WOW!!!

mickeydee said...

Wow ladies! I think of all the challenges we have done, this one is the most creative! Everyone did such a different take on this cut. Amazing............your are all just amazing!

Caryn said...

Talk about thinking outside the box!! I have often looked at this cut and imagined what I could do with it. Whrn nothing obvious springs to mind I wander off to something else! These are just so inspirational it's out of this world. I love looking on a Monday at the larest challenge. I only hope to be as good as you girls one day.

Keep up the good wotk - love ya all.
Caryn x

michelle said...

Awesome job girls you really amaze me at how you come up with some of the ideas !! So proud to be part of this team !!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Great job on this week's challenge....Our team is the best...Krista

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Everyone is so clever and creative . . . this team amazes me!! Some of these are just brilliant!! Way to go ladies! WOW!

tomiannie said...

Wow, these are just too creative and fun! Way to go, ladies!

Carol said...

These are some incredible and talented ladies you have on the DT!! Someday I hope to be half as good. Great job everyone!!

Ms_Dee said...

Awesome ladies......Fantastic work.....I swear...I am going to catch up and start challenging myself to some of these challenges on BBTB.....Gotta look every week......just to see what great ideas you all come up with....Thanks Regina...Awesome Blog.....and Ladies.....WOW

shelly said...

WOW you ladies are soooooo creative! what beautiful cards and projects! you can see the card i made using this accent on my blog
HERE
thanks so much for taking the time to look :) hugs shelly

Tonya said...

Here is my take: http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3129986

Though not as good as the original designers! TFS!! You all are awesome!

Bamabel said...

These are all beautiful projects! I need to get Accent Essentials. It's on 'the list' as my hubby calls it! LOL. Love the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

What clever creations!

Liz said...

What talent! I love them all!!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com

Jewel Lee said...

WHAT GREAT DESIGNS AND ORGINALITY! I LOVE YOUR STUFF