Sunday, October 5, 2008

HOME ACCENTS....PEAR CHALLENGE

Boy I never thought I could fall in love with a simple cut like a Pear....................This week the designers were asked to use the PEAR from the HOME ACCENTS cartridge....they were able to use this cut any way they wanted, talk about yummy, awesome, cute, beautiful...just to name a few of how the designs came out.....SIMPLE FABULOUS....Before I show you these awesome designs, we have another guest designer for the month of October: Heather Binnie... here is a little bit about Heather:

I’m Heather Binnie and I live in Tucson with my husband, three children (Ashley (21), Trenton (7) and Katrina (4) ), my three dogs and one cat. I have been scrapbooking for the last 8 years, since I was pregnant with my son.

Back in May of this year, I came across a beautiful card on the internet and was surprised to see that it was made by the Cricut. Before May, I never had any desire to have a die cutting machine. That card changed my scrapbooking world and within a week I had a Cricut Expressions and several cartridges. Since May I have bought way too many cartridges because of all the inspiration I have seen on Bitten By the Bug.

I don’t know how I lived without my Cricut. I use it constantly in my day to day scrapbooking and card making projects.

I’m very excited to be a Guest Designer here at Bitten By the Bug. Thank you everyone. :D

WE ARE ALL SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU AS OUR GUEST DESIGNER THIS MONTH HEATHER........

Designer Ideals:


By: Heather Binnie



By: Penny Shuberg - U R A PEAR


By: Kazan Clark - Bountiful Blessing



By: Laura Davis - Happy Harvest


By: Regina Easter - such a sweet PAIR


By: Krista Norman



By: Michelle Wilkinson - Season's Greetings



By: Nikki Duey - We make a great PEAR


By: Rheba Tyler


By: DeeDee campbell - Nice Pair


By: Enfys Cashmore - Happy anniversary to a perfect pair


By: Ivy Obeso - A perfect Pair


By: Anne Ayers - Autumn


By: Carole Sheetz - thank you


By: Carole Lowe Beath - What a lovely pair


By: Sonia Kertznus - perfect pair

22 comments:

MissScrapAlot said...

Can I say WOW!!!! I think tis is my favorite cut so far!!!!! I just love everyones takes on it!!!! Beautiful job everyone!!!!!

Anne

DeeDee said...

Oh my!!! You all did a wonderful job...I thought this would be a hard one for everyone...but you all make it look so easy and beautiful!!! I LOVE this team!!! HUGS!!!

Ivy said...

Absolutely stunning everyone!! You all did a fabulous job on your take of the sweet pear...you girls rock!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Excellent job everyone! Thank you DeeDee for sending me the cut! Speaking of DeeDee, you made me laugh out loud with those expressions on your pears! You are too funny!! Love these all!

Nikki said...

WOW, what an amazing job everyone did! I love them all!

michelle said...

Just amazing ladies !! i love all the different takes they are all sooooo beautiful !!!
hugs
michelle

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite challenge yet! There are so many beautiful cards, I love it! (HeatherBee27 on cricut MB)

Carole Beath said...

Fantastic, fantastic and can I say it again .... These cuts were dressed up so wonderfully.... what a great bevy of creative ingenius minds we have on the BBTB team. I love them ALL.

Nancy said...

these are just way cute cuts ladies...you all have put a wonderful touch on them...love the diversity of everyones....

tomiannie said...

Holy moly, these are amazing! I love all the rich colors and textures -- you ladies really knocked this one out of the park.

Jen said...

Super job everyone! Such amazing talent!

Ms_Dee said...

Again, you ladies nailed it......Great challenge and really creative imaginations....I have a long weekend and I think I am going to start participating in some of your challenges Regina....just to see how far I can stretch my creativity and imagination.........You all are so inspiring....

Susan Edwards said...

What a wonderful cut idea, Regina!!! Each of your ladies created such lovely projects... I cannot wait to try this one on my own. Thanks for the continued inspiration.

craftaddict said...

What amazing cards, love Deedee's and Michelle, love them all.
eileenpaul

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heather! All these cards are just wonderful!!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

you can find mine on the cricut boards at

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3091002

Bamabel said...

All of the projects are simply breathtaking! Talk about some awesomly creative scrappers! I am so glad I found your blog! So inspirational! I have saved it to my faves so I can keep up! Great job ladies!

Trudi said...

Wow, everything is wonderful. I don't have a cricut but coming over to this blog often makes me want one :)

Jeni Glee said...

I had a great time creating this card using that fabulous pear!

http://gleefullydone.blogspot.com/2008/10/2cc-kit-bbtb-challenge.html

The DT work is amazing and is always so inspirational!

Anonymous said...

Amazing work! It's inpired me to try new things with the pear cut...so fun!

Anonymous said...

Pears.... wonderful idea for home accents cartridge.

Amanda K said...

Wonderful job everyone!

here's mine :)
http://amkscrap.blogspot.com/2008/10/perfect-pear.html