Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAGS BAGS BOXES and MORE.....NUTCUP CHALLENGE

Yulp we have yet ANOTHER Christmas project for you all..........This time the designers were asked to use the NUTCUP from the TAGS BAGS BOXES & MORE cartridge....The little NUTCUP is super cute and can be used for just about ANY occasion.....from birthdays, party favors and the list goes on.....but since Christmas is just around the corner, we thought we would give you some more Christmas ideals...but we do have one little HALLOWEEN project using this cute cut for all of you that need an ideal for a Halloween container to hold some goodies.....If you have the TAGS BAGS BOXES & MORE cartridge, we would love to see your take....just post a link in the comment section as to where we can find your take on the project...For all of you that don't have the TAGS BAGS BOXES & MORE cartridge......this is my favorite cartridge out of all of the many cartridges...the perfect cartridge to make bags and boxes....so go pick up the cartridge today and join in on the fun.

Designer Ideals:



By: Heather Binnie - Guest Designer


By: Tomi Ann Hill - Holiday Cheer


By: Regina Easter - Merry Christmas



By: DeeDee Campbell


By: Sonia Kertznus - happy HOLIDAYS

By: Sharon Caudle

By: Nikki Duey


By: Michelle Wilkinson

By: Michele Kovack - Happy Halloween

By: Laura Davis - Season's Greetings

By: Rheba Tyler - Treats


By: Kazan Clark

By: Carole Lowe Beath

By: Carol Sheetz

13 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I struggled with this one...and when I did come up with something, I couldn't get a good photo. I love everyone's challenge. Just fantastic stuff. I am so proud to be here along side of each of you.

Eveline said...

All the DT cups look brilliant. I might give it a try this time.
Eveline.

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness Ladies!!!! You all did a wonderful job on these little cuties!!! So much fun going on here!! WOW...I always love reveal day!!! HUGS!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh my......I love all of these!!!!! Love all the different looks from the same cut - FABULOUS!!!!

SHARON - Welcome Back my friend!!! Good to see your creations up there (wink)

Hugs, T

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I agree with the "welcome back" for Sharon! Ladies -- these are all fantastic! Love them!

michelle said...

I love the designs this week !! I too look forward to reveal day !! Fantastic job again girls !! Welcome back Sharon !!!

hugs

michelle

Tonya said...

Wow! You ladies are so talented! And TBBM is my fave cartridge, too, Regina! So this morning I had a little time to join in the fun, and here's what I came up with: http://tonyasfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/bbtb-challenge-nutcup-on-tags-bags.html
Thanks for looking!

mickeydee said...

They are all so cute! I love them all. What a fun cut to use. Great job girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are all so beautiful... each one is so unique! I was so happy to see that the cart for this week is TBBM b/c I have it!! Here's my take on the peanut cup...
http://my-messy-space.blogspot.com/2008/10/candle-holder-in-peanut-cup.html

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. Everyone is so talented. Thanks for sharing. Leslie

Carol said...

I love TBBM too!!! it has been very useful and ladies, these are great!!! they were so inspiring that i had to use the NUTCUP to make my halloween treats for my coworkers. Here is what i came up with (posting cricut forum):

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3234691

Thanks everyone for sharing; keep inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. It inspired me to make some for my extended families dogs and put treats in them. Here is my take...http://mjmeeker.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/dog-christmas-presents-doggy-treat-nut-box/

Cricut Cartridges said...

This one looks like it was tough for all. But, unsurprisingly, you all prevailed and came out the victors with beautiful creations. Great jobs. I love you all!